Bill Barrett Corporation is a Denver-based exploration and production company focused on the development of oil and natural gas assets located in the Denver-Julesburg (“DJ”) Basin of Colorado and the Uinta Basin of Utah. The Company was founded in 2002 and went public in 2004. The common shares are listed for trading on the NYSE under the symbol “BBG”.
We seek to build stockholder value by delivering profitable growth in cash flow, reserves and production through the development of our oil and natural gas assets. This is accomplished by allocating capital to our highest return assets, concentrating expenditures on our core asset, while maintaining financial and capital flexibility to adapt to a changing macro-economic environment. We are also committed to providing a safe, respectful and rewarding environment for our employees.
As of year-end 2015, the Company had proved reserves of 84 MMBoe and produced approximately 5.9 MMBoe for the year, pro forma for asset sales completed during the year
Operationally and financially well-positioned to succeed
- 2016 capital expenditures expected to approximate $100 million
- 2016 production guidance of 6.0-6.2 MMBoe
- 2016 plan designed to protect balance sheet liquidity
- Capital program provides maximum operational and financial flexibility
- Delivering strong execution from extended reach lateral (“XRL”) drilling program in the Northeast (“NE”) Wattenberg area of the DJ Basin resulting in improved capital and operational efficiency
- Operational control and flexibility with majority of leasehold held-by-production
- Robust hedging program provides cash-flow predictability
Focused on opportunities to increase stakeholder value and improve balance sheet
Learn more about our operations, investor relations, and career opportunities by clicking the links above.