Bill Barrett Corporation is a Denver-based exploration and production company focused on the development of oil and natural gas assets located in the Denver-Julesburg (“DJ”) Basin of Colorado and the Uinta Basin of Utah. The Company was founded in 2002 and went public in 2004. The common shares are listed for trading on the NYSE under the symbol “BBG”.
We seek to build stockholder value by delivering profitable growth in cash flow, reserves and production through the development of our oil and natural gas assets. This is accomplished by allocating capital to our highest return assets, concentrating expenditures on our core asset, while maintaining financial and capital flexibility to adapt to a changing marco-economic environment. We are also committed to providing a safe, respectful and rewarding environment for our employees.
As of year-end 2014, the company had proved reserves of 122 MMBoe and proved, probable and possible reserves of 477 MMBoe, including 3,699 gross/1,687 net drilling locations.
Operationally and financially well-positioned to succeed
- 2015 capital expenditures expected to approximate $315-$325 million
- 2015 production guidance recently increased to 6.3-6.5 MMBoe – expect to deliver 25% production growth over 2014 levels excluding previously sold assets
- Delivering strong execution from extended reach lateral (“XRL”) drilling program in the Northeast (“NE”) Wattenberg area of the DJ Basin resulting in improved capital and operational efficiency
- Operational control and flexibility with majority of leasehold held-by-production
- Robust hedging program provides cash-flow predictability
Maintain excellent liquidity of $450 million as of June 30, 2015
Learn more about our operations, investor relations, and career opportunities by clicking the links above.